Where & When
Date & Time
October 9-10, 2017
Mariatorget 3, Stockholm
4 390 SEK
2 990 SEK
Livestreaming – how does it work?
If you can’t participate on site, you can connect to our livestream.
- Sign up for a Livestream ticket.
- A few days before the event, we’ll email you information how to connect to the livestream
- Questions about livestream? Send us an e-mail or call Peter Tjärnberg +46 709 18 30 18
- Samsungs own web browser such as the one on Galaxy S8 does not work with livestreaming.
Solution: Use another web browser.
- Company policies and firewall can prevent you to see the livestream.
Solution: Connect outside the companies network and/or not to use a company computer that is in the internal domain.
We record all sessions
Regardless if you attend onsite or connect to the livestream, you can watch all sessions again.
When you sign up for a ticket, an email is sent to you with a code. Use that code to access to watch the sessions over and over and over again!
They will be avaliable up to three months after the event.
Why attend Cyber Security Summit?
Get insight into today’s biggest IT security threats and defenses.
Deepen your understanding of security issues regarding cloud services, web and applications and you will become a master of planning and executing smart IT security strategies built for next generation of IT. Throughout two full event days, you’ll meet industry specialists and exhibitors on site. Expand your professional network and build future relationships.
Gain insight into:
- The greatest and most imminent IT Security Threats of today.
- How to integrate Cloud Services in a secure way.
- Attacks on mobile platforms and how to secure them.
- Sata breaches against Clous Services.
- Strengthen your overall IT Security skills.
TrueSec is one of the world’s most recognized leaders in cyber security consulting and training. Since its inception, it has accumulated the foremost cyber- security experts and brought them together with specialists on advanced infrastructure. This combined experience permits us to identify and understand security problems, and also to recommend and implement solutions that work optimally in our client’s existing infrastructure.
We bring a unique perspective to cyber security, advanced infrastructure and training because you cannot build good infrastructure today without an understanding of cyber security and it is not possible to build effective cyber security without a solid grasp of infrastructure.
Our corporate culture is characterized by a passionate commitment and genuine desire to share our knowledge and experiences from the field. For years, TrueSec’s experts have developed and refined tools, methods and training content based on extensive client assignments-techniques proven to work in real situations
TrueSec was founded in Stockholm Sweden in 2005 and today has over 40 employees to support the government, large companies and small businesses customers in over 15 countries.
Booking terms & conditions
[spu popup=”387″]You can read about our terms here.[/spu]
Food & drinks
You won’t go hungry! Every day you’ll be served a light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack. Coffee, tea, water and fruits are available all day.
If you have allergies, please let us know when you register. And, let us know if you have questions!
In cooperation with LabCenter, we offer reduced price on hotels at great locations in Stockholm.
Get special prices and read the booking information here (Swedish website)!
Luggage & parking
Parking is avaliable on the streets around Mariatorget. There is a parkingfee between 8-17.
We have a coat room, where you can place your jacket and luggage.
Offer! Sign up for a Labcenter training, get a free event ticket
In cooperation with LabCenter, we can offer you free entrance to the event.
Sign up for one hands-on lab below and get a free ticket to TrueSec Cyber Security Summit 2017.
- Professional Penetration Testing [5 days] with Fabio Viggiani
- Geek Week – Cyber Security Threats and Defenses [5 days] with Marcus Murray & Hasain Alshakarti
- Geek Week – Identity in the Windows platform [5 days] with Hasain Alshakarti & Fredrik DXter Jonsson
- Secure Web Development and Hacking for Developers [3 days] with Fabio Viggiani
- Securing Windows Systems [3 days] with Hasain Alshakarti
- Säker IT Administration (Privileged Access Management) [2 days] with Daniel Ulrichs
We will send you your tickets when you lab booking is complete on LabCenter.se.
Of course we can arrange for something! We can offer studens livestreaming tickets to favourable prices. Contact us for more information.
Venue accessible for disabled persons
Hotell Rival is fully accessible for wheelchairs, etc. If you have questions, let us know!